● Promote professional development interactions between and among IDT students.
● Foster communication between IDT students and faculty.
● Encourage IDT students to participate in faculty research and community outreach.
● Support IDT students in awareness, submissions, and attendance of professional development opportunities including academic conferences and academic press publications.
● Increase awareness of IDT practice and research both locally and globally.
● Network with IDT alumni for resources, input, and potential career placements.
● Provide opportunities for IDT students to collaborate with local and global stakeholders on authentic design problems.
● Develop students' knowledge beyond the ODU coursework experience by incorporating events into the ID&T GSO programming.
● Coordinate efforts in seeking to obtain financial support for the above-mentioned activities.